Vandersteen Quatro CT or Wilson Sabrina

My next pair of speakers will definitely be one or the other. I had a chance to listen to both and they each have different strengths and weaknesses. Who can convince me to pick one?
invictus005
Both speakers are top quality offerings!  I'm a 30+ year Vandy owner and love the truth of that sound.  However, as @stereo5 said, you should probably audition them again.  They represent very different approaches to sound reproduction.  Which one puts a smile on your face and gets your toes tapping?

For your sake, don't let yourself feel rushed to make a decision.  IMHO there is no more important system decision.  Good Luck!
cats and dogs imo
my bias pretty clear as a 3 pair Vandersteen owner
powered bass will change your ( and your amplifier s life )
have fun !!!!!!!!!!!
A further comment, I owned Vandersteen 2ci speakers for 20+ years and they sounded excellent on Classical, Jazz, and Rock.  I was powering it at the time with a Classe 10 amp and Audible Illusions Modulus 3 preamp.  As I have heard every Vandersteen John Rutan at Audio Connections had  last year, I would lean towards Vandersteen.  That Kind of up front Wilson sound is great at first, but over time would irritate the Hell out of me.
+1 stereo5. But maybe you should listen to a few others. When spending that kind of cash, many choices out there.
+1 stereo5 and tomic601  stereo5 your quote "That Kind of up front Wilson sound is great at first, but over time would irritate the Hell out of me." is what I was tempted to say but then there are many listeners who like that more "upfront" perspective".  For me, in my limited experience listening through Wilsons, they do wear on you the longer you listen.  Vandersteen's offerings have that plane of the speakers and behind soundscape that invites you into listen.

Tomic's comment about the powered and equalized bass from the Quatros is a great selling point!

Best of luck making the choice that is right for you.