Avalon Indra vs Sonus Faber Cremona M

I have just begun assembling my audio system. I bought a Shindo Monbrison and Shindo Montrachet preamp/amp combo and am using the new Sonus Faber Cremona M. I have rediscovered analog and prefer it to CD/digital for now. I was looking to upgrade my inexpensive turntable, but my dealer thinks that changing the speakers might be better. He suggests the new Avalon Indras.

Any thoughts

Bobby
dbjain
You could always add a sub to the Cremona's to make them go deeper and improve the overall presentation with it.
I guess what t will come down to is which speaker is least fussy about room placement..
I was recently talking to a friend, a Sonus Faber addicted. He loves the new Cremona, but still thinks there is some magic to the old Extremas that was rarely replicated in more recent SF speakers, Cremonas included. Sorry for going off-topic, but I thought I'd share this...anyone agrees or disagrees?
I guess before they were more on the warm side of neutral. The newer models tend to be more honest, more neutral. Maybe for some this means loss of magic, to others it means SF can finally be used with all kinds of music.