Furutech GTX NCF receptical break in, how long

Bought NCF with 6 day burn from seller. I have it burning in last 5 days on 2 cheap power bars with old desk top towers, fans, TiVo box, home theater amps. My amp and Preamp, phono stage and CD player are all tube so I don't use them. Ran system on outlet tonight and no bass, bright, sounds bad. First day with outlet it sounded very nice. Any owners of rhodium outlets can tell me what I'm in for time wise, or what to expect sound wise in next couple weeks, thanks
paulcreed
Post removed 
 @ paulcreed,  I have burned in many furutech receptacle's, the answer about the time frame is 500 hrs for most of the performance values, however, the incredible treble detail comes last, usually 700 hrs, done the ole fashioned way, playing music. 
I've burned in my share of wire and gear over the years but this outlet takes the cake. Everything was nice this weekend then 2 nights ago it became bass shy again, detail and vocals are still nice but can start to shout at me at time. I've put everything back on 24/7 burn in again. I'm a little under 400 hours ( I quit 24/7 burn in after it started sounding better) not including supposedly 6 day dealer burnin. I did notice when things were sounding nice the bass was not as big and boomy as before NCF outlet but more controlled, which I liked.

lak, I feel your aggravation with kosst_amojan. He has been a member 1 year and a couple days and has over 1200 post all ranting the same thing he does here. Also he has never bought or sold a thing on Audiogon. It's bad enough waiting for your system to settle down while breaking in a component and looking for insight and help from knowledgeable people on this forum that have experienced the same as I without ignorant comments from kosst. I really would like to know what kosst system consist of to not hear improvement from anything power related. If that's the case he real needs to have his "stuff" checked out because something is really wrong with it!