What are you streaming tonight?

As we are in the modern age of music I thought I would see how this fares.
We have threads specific for cdp and tt so why not streaming as it is a modern media.
I don't care if you stream Tidal, Deezer, Spotify, Paradise Radio or any number of internet stations.
I would like you to share your tastes and method of streaming.
128x128uberwaltz
Spotify out of my I-pad air using an Apple photo USB interface out of the I-pads lightening connector to a Dragonfly Red DAC plugged into the USB then into a Dynaco PAS-4 Tube preamp (Panor Corp version 1995) using Telefunken E88C tubes feeding twin Harman Kardon Citation II tube amps (1960) using EI KT 90 tubes, driving a pair of Martin Logan SL3 Electrostats.  I select Spotifyies high resolution feed, which is better than CD quality.  Spotify allows you to create up to 10,000 songs in your library.  I’ve got 5 decades of collecting vinyl and a large collection of CD’s.  I prefer the Spotify feed, outstanding separation, clarity,  immediate response to selections (no waiting at all, its instant), and my digital library now eclipses my physical collection.  Couldn’t be happier, they have everything I’ve every looked for. 
Nice newf27!
If you had told me 2 years ago that I would be streaming and hearing better sq than my Esoteric could put forth I would have laughed you out of town.
Now I am streaming probably 50% of my music, the remainder is split between vinyl and cassette!
Final cut for tonight

A Decade of Domination.....Pantera

Brutal! Just right to send one to sleep...lol