What are the best entry level integrated amps and speakers?

My daughter just got a new place and wants to upgrade her Best Buy based stereo system.  She is only interested in two channel stereo (good for her).  I told her if you're willing to get used equipment of high quality you'll get a better system like I did (Krell, Ayre, Revel).  We are looking for an integrated amp and speakers.  The amp should put out 75-100 watts.  She has enough room for floor standing speakers or something smaller.  So far I have researched NAD and Outlaw for amps and PSB for speakers.  What would you recommend?  I think the budget will be $1,000-1,500.

Thanks for your input.

128x128pipebro
If you can find one, the Luxman R117 is an exceptional value.  Saw one here on AG the other day for around $500-600.  It lasted less than 24 hours!
Without doubt, it's Wharfedale Denton at $499 a pair, I've tried Elac B6, Monitor Audio Bronze BX2, Q Acoustics 3020,  sound really not bad, but not enough to fill the musical gap offered by the Denton, indeed I can say there are better speakers than Denton but absolutely not at price $499, speakers like KEF LS50, Harbeth P3, Dynaudio Focus series, ProAc D2 should offer more transparency and dynamic but cost much much more which I would not consider it's entry level price, the Denton can be said to offer near to high end sound with entry level price, I'm driving it with a Class D Audio SDS-470C power amp with DAC Fostex HP-A3, which is another budget friendly power amp
@pipebro  I'm afraid not, though my experience with all Wharfedale models so far is not great enough, except the greatest Denton which I love, rather disappoint with other models either new or old, Denton 2 85th Anniversary is another not so great model recently I've listened
I’d recommend KEF Q100/Q150 speakers paired with Marantz PM6005/PM6006. 

The older models (Q100 & PM6005) sounds fantastic and can be bought at 50% of their original price. But you could also go new and stay in budget. If you go older you can spend the balance on interconnects and a new power cord. 

I really love the Q100s and I’m actually selling my PM6005 after a year of great service - it’s on here looking for a good home.