ELAC - Adante... what’s the verdict?

Heard these at Axpona...  

However I’m amazed no one is talking about them, now that they’re out at dealers.  
contuzzi
Hi... I'm curious now.  I got a 60w tube amp and 60/100 w (8/4 ohms) Class A FET amps.

They are driving, respectively, Acoustic Energy AE1s and Maggies 1.7s.  (same preamp and front end).  The result is systems with good bass, excellent midrange and extended (and very, VERY clean/detailed ) highs.   The Maggies don't play as loud as I need more power.

How will these speakers work?   I'm afraid my amps won't have the power given that cruel 85db sensitivity.  BTW, the room is 14x20x8 feet.
guys, now the AS61 Speakers are run in and wow the sound so so perfect for my listening area, I have only a 10 ft wide area and 16 ft long but I use only 12 and 7 ft ceilings, I have sold HiFi and bought many systems from B&W Electrostatics Yes they did make some the DM70, owned M Logan Electrostatics and Maggies but these little speakers AS61 seem to produce more detail and life. I am Astounded and did compare them before buying with a few of the biggest names in Hi-Fi eg KEF, B&W and others.I would ask you to listen to a few tracks which will confirm how great these speakers are.
For top end
Album: Touching Silk by  FrankSteiner Jr  5 Bells of the Himalaya
For Drums and transient.
Album: Human -OST   by Armand Amar  3 Dam in China.
For voice Album: Nostalgia by Annie Lenox Track 2 Georgia on my mind  Flac &MQA stunning.
I have too many orchestral Examples to go into but I love Mahler and Tchaikovsky and these speakers bring out so much detail it is unbelievable.

I know you have loads of test discs but it was the above ( All Available on Tidal) that showed me just what these speakers could do Thank you and thanks to Andrew Jones this Design is Fantastic

Paired with my Wyred 4 sound ST1000 Amplifier there is loads of Dynamics and micro detail.
Here is a review. They are already showing up in the barely used market.
https://www.cnet.com/news/elac-aims-higher-with-its-new-adante-as-61-speaker/

I automatically ignore anything written by Steve Guttenberg at CNET. The guy writes like he’s getting kickbacks from Andrew Jones and ELAC. Just not a reliable source - especially re: ELAC products.

I should note my personal connection to the matter - I purchased a pair of Uni-Fi UB5s very early on the basis of Guttenberg's sunshine pumping review(s) and wasn't impressed. Some dude running a website called "noaudiophile" had a much more accurate description of the sound - which was basically "squawkbox past 95dB" - I couldn't have agreed more. Just not a pleasant speaker at higher than average volumes. 
My ears would fold at 95db listening levels, as well as lots of speakers in the Uni-Fi price range.
Sorry, 95dB was a typo - was 92dB in the review. In fact I would have gone lower but I don’t own an SPL meter so I have no idea exactly what level it was when the ELACs started sounding compressed like a PA speaker. But it wasn’t AS loud as I have been known to crank some music and hence they were returned and replaced with Wharfedale Jade 3s that, at the time, were a revelation at their own price point.

Incidentally I did end up reading Guttenberg's review and surprisingly he didn't gush on the ELACs like he did on previous models. Were these Adantes designed by Andrew Jones?