Thumbs up for ultrasonic record cleaning

My Cleaner Vinyl ultrasonic record cleaner arrived today and it’s impressive.

Everything I’d read indicated that ultrasonic was the way to go, and now I count myself among the believers. Everything is better - records are quieter, less ticks and pops, more detail etc.

All my records had been previously cleaned with a vacuum record cleaner and were well cared for. Nonetheless, the difference is obvious and overwhelmingly positive.

Phil
phil0618
@bdp24 

On the DIY thread there is a link to Kirmuss at Axpona by Fremer. Most instructive on several counts.
BTW, those using Tergitol - what are your rinsing procedures? After  my PhotoFlo disaster I'm quite obsessed with rinsing: I first use high purity water. Distribute it with a rinse brush, rotate 3x with the brush on in one direction then 3x in the other, then vacuum. As the last step, I use 3% ethanol with the same 3x + 3x rotation. Perhaps so many revolutions (6 altogether per liquid) are a waste of time?
terry9  The Kirmuss interview of his US is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKT5fvJ_otk starting at 45:25  Maybe the larger cavitation bubbles are necessary for 78s as is the lower temperature and greater distance between discs mentioned to be further apart for lower frequency agitation?  I have 7,000 78s and intend to someday clean them, record them through the SimplyVinyl Sugarcube declicker machine.  This would be ideal for a two-step noise reduction, US cleaning and then declicking.  
I use running water, twice filtered down to 1 micron, mounted on a special order high speed Vinyl Stack. Then thrice filtered running water, filtered down to 0.5 microns. Then a bath in distilled water. It takes 50 or 75 records to show any hint of detergent contamination, which is when I change it (use the discarded rinse for cleaning).

This would not work, except that my tap water is almost indistinguishable from distilled.
@fleschler 

I would be cautious about any US machine which is not intended for a laboratory. The reason is, that lab machines must meet spec. Spec for power, spec for frequency, stability, features, etc.

It's not worth my time or trouble to deal with alternatives - YMMV.