Thumbs up for ultrasonic record cleaning

My Cleaner Vinyl ultrasonic record cleaner arrived today and it’s impressive.

Everything I’d read indicated that ultrasonic was the way to go, and now I count myself among the believers. Everything is better - records are quieter, less ticks and pops, more detail etc.

All my records had been previously cleaned with a vacuum record cleaner and were well cared for. Nonetheless, the difference is obvious and overwhelmingly positive.

Phil
phil0618
terry9  The Kirmuss interview of his US is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKT5fvJ_otk starting at 45:25  Maybe the larger cavitation bubbles are necessary for 78s as is the lower temperature and greater distance between discs mentioned to be further apart for lower frequency agitation?  I have 7,000 78s and intend to someday clean them, record them through the SimplyVinyl Sugarcube declicker machine.  This would be ideal for a two-step noise reduction, US cleaning and then declicking.  
I use running water, twice filtered down to 1 micron, mounted on a special order high speed Vinyl Stack. Then thrice filtered running water, filtered down to 0.5 microns. Then a bath in distilled water. It takes 50 or 75 records to show any hint of detergent contamination, which is when I change it (use the discarded rinse for cleaning).

This would not work, except that my tap water is almost indistinguishable from distilled.
@fleschler 

I would be cautious about any US machine which is not intended for a laboratory. The reason is, that lab machines must meet spec. Spec for power, spec for frequency, stability, features, etc.

It's not worth my time or trouble to deal with alternatives - YMMV.
Maybe I’ll just stick to using Disc Doctor cleaner on a VPI 16.5 with Mobile Fidelity brushes, rinsing twice with distilled water. A Monks or Loricraft would be safe choice relative to the unknown potential damage of KLAudio and AudioDesk (and hassles to use). I cleaned records on Monks machines 30 years ago and they came out very clean. My friend owns an AudioDesk and said he chose it over the KLAudio because the cavitation bubbles were not directly hitting the record surface. He thought that was the reason for shearing off high frequencies and possibly distorting the vinyl grooves.  I tried his AudioDesk and found it didn't make a difference after cleaning using my VPI method, even in his system using a Caliburn turntable rig ($100,000s).  
So........pretty much a waste of my time posting here.

Guess I'll try another website.

Over and out.