What do you listen to when no one else can hear it

Everyone has something they like to listen to, but won't play it when their friends are around for fear of getting abused. What are your recordings that you don't play for friends, but will put on when no one else is around.

To break the ice, I'll go first.

The Carpenters - from their last LP that came out right after Karen died - "Make believe it's your first time."

Don't be a coward, fess up!
128x128nrchy
BeeGees have some great stuff. Listened to a couple tonight, but I’ll never admit it. Ha!
I like to listen to some of the 60s guitar music classics, especially;

The Ventures -
Yellow Jacket
Apache
Pipeline

Duane Eddy -
Rebel Rouser
Cannonball
Ghost Riders in the Sky

These all sound so much better on my all digital systems than they ever did when I played them with LPs. Of course I do have better components now.

A more recent song that is similar to these guitar classics is Brad Paisley's "Turf's Up"  from his Play-The Guitar album.

@ljgerens, no apology necessary for liking Surf, I don’t care what Jimi said ;-). The Ventures are AWESOME! Do you have their 1965 "On Stage" album? Great live recordings.

Bill Frisell has a great new album entitled "Guitar In The Space Age!". For new Surf, there is also Los Straitjackets. They have their own stuff, and record and tour as Nick Lowe's band.

Captain Beefheart - "Trout Mask Replica" & "Lick My Decals Off, Baby". Hard to listen to, hard to admire, genius.