Help please

I have a system that is just ripping it self apart and I don't know why.
If there is anyone that really knows audio systems in S.W. Florida I would be willing to pay for help.
This is my last try before it all goes in the garbage and I call it a day.
Thanks Bruce
bbsoundguy
Well have you tried systematically swapping channels? First try swapping the speaker cables on your amp to see if the problem follows. If not work your way back up the chain switching interconnects until you isolate the piece of gear.
Also, try swapping speakers if the cables check out.

Could be an IC - but you have all new gear.  That's weird.

I had an issue with a new amp right out of the box.  Left channel was dead as a door nail.  Turned out to be a bad solder join. 
I recommend you have your hearing checked with an Ear Nose and Throat MD.  I spent a decade swapping out speakers, amps and cables in two different homes, but the sound on the right side of my room was never as loud or as clear as the sound coming from the left.   All along the problem was my hearing on my right side.  

Now, before each listening session (and sometimes once or twice during long sessions), I pinch my nose, hold my breath and blow out to clear my ears.  It works. 
I can put the speakers a foot apart from each other and hear it plane as day. Now I know my room is far from perfect but this is very noticeable. I have switched cables and it will follow somewhat, but i have two of everything and its always exactly the same. I wish i was kidding.