New TEO Audio ICs, who has them?

TEO has been busy, they recently introduced the KRONOS ICs:

https://www.dagogo.com/audio-blast-three-new-cables-two-cable-makers/

I see they also have an upgraded version of the Game Changer (GC II):

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis8e6gg-teo-audio-gcii-1m-different-physics-math-different-result...

tommylion
This ultra continue to amaze me, I have the GC original, When I first heard it, It impressed me with instrument placement , tonal presentation, air, and neutrality, the ultra has 25 hrs on my second system, the characteristics of this cable is more like my GC but with good bass, more palpable, and easy to listen, musically it’s connects better than the GC.Taras and Ken, I don’t know, how you guys do it. This is onother cable that give a lot of listening pleasure.iam floored,...🎶
A huge shout out to everyone who came to our room at AXPONA to say hi.....was great to see everyone and really appreciated the kind words.

Thank you thank you thank you.

Taras
@taras22 

It was a pleasure to meet and talk with you. I wish we could have had better weather here in Chicago for everybody. I thoroughly enjoyed the show. Amazing how time flew while moving from room to room for two days. Always fun listening to different equipment, meeting new audio enthusiasts and hearing new music too!
The Ultra is very similar to the Game Changer II. I have both in my system now, with the GC-II as a source interconnect and the Ultra as the interconnect between my preamp and powered ATC monitors. I am making further adjustments with the system and planning to replace all solid wire interconnects in my system with Teo Audio cables--they are that dramatic of an improvement. But I really cannot comment about the audible differences between the two interconnects until I get a few more adjustments completed with respect to power cabling conditioning and installation.
That’s awesome celander, thanks for sharing. Look forward to any future thoughts you might have on the 2 and Ultra.