Looking to Upgrade Outlet

I just had a dedicated line installed for my system and I'm looking to upgrade my outlet and need some recommendations. My current outlet is hospital grade and I'm hoping for recommendations based on my current system and sound preferences. I read many threads here but too often there are so many suggestions that it becomes too confusing just like cables and tubes.

My system consists of the Primaluna Dialogue Premium integrated amp with 6 Cifte 12AU7 and 4 GL KT77 tubes driving Lawrence Audio Violin SE speakers and a JL Audio E110 sub and my sources are all digital. My digital, power cords, speaker and RCA cables are all from Synergistic along with their FEQ, XOT and ground block. The power cords are connected to the Core Power Tech 1800 and all fuses have been upgraded. All connections have been treated with Total Contact with the exception of the power line into the outlet.  I don't plan to make any equipment changes now that I'm retired. My system is very musical and don't like anything that's analytical or bright sounding. 

Please, I don't want this thread to be another controversial subject about snake oil, etc and please no negative comments.
128x128ronrags
I have to agree with folkfreak, he is on to something.  His system is of extremely high resolution and thus, enables him to more freely hear minute changes in the sound, compared to a guy like me with a much more modest system.
Thanks for you comments. I'm trying to get a general consensus whether or not those expensive outlets are that much better than hospital grade. It often becomes a trial and error which equates to spending more than I planned. I tried 4 different fuses before deciding the one I liked best. 
In my system, I have close to 50K invested, so I figured two $100.00 outlets were worth it.  I have 2 dedicated lines, on 15 amp and a 20 amp.  I did the wiring myself and had it checked by the city where I live.   Back when I did it I spent around 600 on materials including the 2 outlets.  It was about a 4 hour job, not a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
I had a very good result with the Afterburner outlet, and it was fairly reasonable. Audible results.
All of the above suggestions are good and all of those products will produce a slightly different sound. Basically what it comes down to is what type of sound do you want to hear, and how will they perform in your home with your system?
A simplification is:
Smooth = Gold plated.
More detailed with more bass slam = Rhodium plated.
And then there are the flavors in between.
My suggestions would be Furutech GTX-D Gold, Furutech GTX-D Rhodium, or Furutech NCF (R) Rhodium Plated.
Unfortunately, you won't know what you really like or the sound that will be produced until you audition any outlet and allow for break-in.
I'll bet you would be happy with whichever outlet you select as long as its a high-end outlet.