When Adrian Belew and Fripp were in conflict of breaking up away from King Crimson, I was worried, because I can't imagine King Crimson without any. Not much worries about Fleetwood Mack at all.
I saw Fleetwood before they had Lindsey and Stevie.  They were an opening act at the Fillmore East.  Can't remember who the headliner was.  So many greats - Who, BS&T, Mothers.  
mike campbell is one of my all-time favorite guitarists, and neil finn is a hugely underrecognized songwriter, one of the best of the last decade, so i hope they get to show their own stuff and not merely recycle old fm songs.
@hodu +1, I too thought it was very telling that they needed two guitarist to replace LB.

Chayro,

Bob Welch and Danny Kirwan maybe? Can any fan forget the memorable music from the early 70’s albums. Maybe not in the realm of the classic mid 70’s era with LB and SN. I still listen to "Future Games" and love it. Different eras and one of the endearing characteristics of this band, the changes through the years.