Top 5 Tonearms Newer or Vintage Under 2500 That Will Beat anything above/below 2.5k?

From all your tonearm experiences trials errors comparisons etc is there a Top 5 tonearm list that are known for their musical superlatives in all music ranges and genres? including finer detail nuances feeling, 3d sound but also deep bass and midbass, basspunch. Airy highs. And importantly long hours listening without fatigue.
The criteria also to be met are easy setups for all angles vta vfa azimuth anti skating etc 
The Tonearm must also the ability to use more than just one or two cartridge compatibility.

Probable Turntables to be Used: Garrard 301/401, Lenco, Linn, Thorens 124, Technics 1100 1200 10 or 15. 

Heres the list i compiled of ToneArms to pick from.
Feel free to mention others.

• Tw Raven, D Talea, Graham 2.2/phantom, Moerch, Origin Live, Vpi, 
  • AudioMods

• Clear Audio, Stax, Rega, Technics 500/1000, Sumiko, Alphason, Black Widow, One unipivot, Saec, Clear Audio, Basis Vector, Triplanar

• Origin Silver, Rega 9, Linn Ittok, Project, Technics 500/1000,
  •  Alphason, Audio Technica, Dynavector 507

Grace, Mission, Grado, Ortofon, EMT, Thorens Tp,
  • ESL, Sme 3012, Sme 3009, Sme V, IV,

• Schroeder, Kuzma, Eminent, Ikeda, Breuer, 
    Stax, Kenwood 007 arm, Sonys top Arm, Artemis
vinny55

Hi vinny 55, Lustre is produced by Koshin (Akos?) before

1980. Also called ''magnetic drive'' because VTF and anti

skate could be adjusted by magnets, without any mechanical

contact. SME started with steel versions of both; SME 309 and

3012 . Later on aluminum was used instead of steel. However

the Japanese wanted ''steel back'' so the series ''R'' were produced

of both kinds. Alas I am not sure if this was before or after 1980?

But I am sure dgarretson knows .

@nandric  Micro Max 282 is what i wish to buy too, but it's too expensive, definitely over $5k (used). Actually new Reed 3P is over 5k euro, but a bit cheaper on used market. So ellegant, so nice, oustanding build quality. 

Yes, Technics is better for those who uses MM or lightweight MC of mid to high compliance. 

Lustre GST-801 (by Koshin, ACOS) is nice, but magnetic system doesn't work in most cases, it can be repaired, but it's too compliacated. Mine was ok (without magnetic drive), i just sold it to a friend. Still own some important spare parts if anyone needed (original lustre ring weight and additional counterweight). 

The TransFi Terminator is developing a cult following amongst Lenco fanatics. Two Vintage arms with fans are the Sumiko The Arm (designed by David Fletcher) and the Zeta. Both are medium-high mass arms with great bearings and stiff, large-diameter arm tubes. Good for low-compliance cartridges, including Decca/Londons.
@vinny55

please describe how they sound and on what ttables used and cartridges hooked with

Reed 3P "12 Cocobolo is my reference tonearm, purchased for Technics SP-10mkII (in a custom teak wood plinth) to replace my first EPA-100. The Reed 3p was a stunning performer with Audio-Technica ART-2000, Glanz MFG-61, Audio-Technica AT-ML150, AT-ML170 and AT-ML180, Victor X-1, Victo X-1II, Pioneer PC-1000 mkII, Garrott P77, Argent MC-500HS ... Every cartridge on this tonearm was great (MC or MM), even high compliance Stanton 980 LZS. This is very detailed sounding tonearm, and the only tonearm to my knowledge that allow us to adjust AZIMUTH ON THE FLY and VTA on the fly. So with REED everyone can adjust everything properly for the most complicated stylus profile. Reed has no limitations and the other tonearms. This tonearm is a must have for serious listening to make your cartridge sing. I sold my plinth, so i don’t use it at the moment, i’m gonna mount it on my Luxman PD-444 soon.

Well, the vintage tonearms i have mentioned are 5 times cheaper than Reed 3P, but for its price they are great + removable headshell is a nice option to swap cartridges. I’ve been using them only on Luxman PD-444 turntables.

I like SONY PUA-7 for the build quality as well, this toneam has the best anti-skating mechanism, the best and super smooth armlift, vta on the fly. I like tonearm with counterweight that i can use without digital scale, there is a digits on the counterweight to set up tracking force. I use this ronearm mostly with MC cartridges like Fidelity-Research PMC-3, Argent MC110, Dynavector DV-30A ...

I feel the same about Victor UA-7045 tonearm, but for MM cartridges only. I like my Grace F14 and AT-ML170 cartridges on this arm. Tonearm can be purchased for under $750 and it is such a good value for top quality tonearm from Victor. Actually the price is a steal!

And my Luxman TA-1 with removable armwand and heavy tonearm stabilizer is for High compliance cartridges, it’s like the Infinity Black Widow, but better quality from Micro Seiki. I use it with Stanton Signature SC-100 WOS. Maybe i will sell this toneam, i bought Technics EPA-100 MKII nor so long ago and i can use it for high compliance carts if i will find out how to mount it on my Luxman PD-444.

I don’t like to describe sonic quality as i’m not a reviewer and it will be impossible to compare all the tonearm in a proper way (with same cartridges on the same turntable at the same time etc). I use different arms for differend needs (i have many different cartridges). I still think that cartridge is more important (if it’s not a total mismatch between the arm and cartridge). What i have learned is that a vintage tonearms are not bad compared to very expensive new tonearms. There are many great vintage tonearms available in top condition for reasonable prices.