Cartridge for stock Technics 1200G tonearm

This TT has been out for quite awhile. Cartridge recommendations for the stock arm supplied with the 1200G would be appreciated.
nkonor
If if you want to stick to MC, I recommend Audio Technica ART9, or any van den Hul.
really....  I would think a warmer sounding phono tube pre would do wonders with this cartridge.  Not on a 1200G, maybe a VPI.  The cadenza sounded wonderful.  Great cartridge.
@tzh21y With tubes one gets to enjoy that tube sound and mystical/magical open loop design. But at the same time sound takes a severe hit from the coupling caps and transformers. And there are no tube phonos suitable for low output MCs on the market.

Sound will further have to be mucked up by hybrid designs (what's the point?), head amps (no longer made), and step up transformers. 
I have a GR and am running the Ortofon Cadenza Blue which is very dynamic and has an open, more forward midrange that I like.  I did try my ART9 too and it sounds fantastic and some ways better that the Ortofon but is still a little bass heavy, slightly recessed midrange and slightyl brighter high end.  The ART9 is the cartridge world giant slayer.  
There is probably one more cartridge for Technics fans worldwide, headshell integrated model (with azimuth and overhang adjustments) -Technics 205c mk4 MM. Perfect match for Technics tonearm, very rare and almost impossible to find with good suspension, but Jico SAS and NEO SAS styli available now. Here is an old picture of my samples. I've tried the original (the best), axel's rebuild version, jico sas.