Ethernet Cables, do they make a difference?

I stream music via TIDAL and the only cable in my system that is not an "Audiophile" cable is the one going from my Gateway to my PC, it is a CAT6 cable. Question is, do "Audiophile" Ethernet cables make any difference/ improvement in sound quality?

Any and all feedback is most appreciated, especially if you noted improvements in your streaming audio SQ with a High-End Ethernet cable.

Thanks!
grm
grm
Nothing in audio matters.  Get a cheap iPod or a $49 record player and you're done.
I was highly dubious, despite learning the importance of interconnects and speaker cables, until I brought home an Audioquest Vodka to try. The difference was stunning! And only from the router to my dac, I still have standard cat 7 for the NAS to router. Every bit of an audio system is important, if the components are resolving enough. 
These naysayers have no freakin clue about how audio works. These guys claim that all digital is just zeros and ones and nothing will have an impact on the sound. Cable sheathing, cable terminations all make a difference. 
Ask these guys why fibre is quieter than copper, and it’s still 1’s and 0’s. When I went fibre to my house, Tidal SQ jumped way up.

Post removed