Wolf Audio music servers

I recently purchased a Wolf Audio Alpha 2 music server. If you considering purchasing one of these I would be glad to do a write up as to my experience and impressions. This will take me some time so let me know and I will do it this afternoon after I get some projects done.
128x128lwin
I am putting the forum together on www.wolfaudiosystems.com (and working to speed the site up, please be patient!) where the 'trivial' questions you've asked can be quickly located and answered with screenshots and video. Likewise, I expect my wife to become a bit happier with me, especially at night. But your questions aren't trivial, all directly correlate with your happiness with our product.
All Wolf servers go through a 48Hr burn in period here before shipping, where we push the systems to see if something will break. Still, there is going to be a break in period at your home as well.    Our AXPONA systems are in rotation right now, because we want them as settled as possible, and then a full 24 hour cycle in the rooms for the power supplies to adjust to the flavor of power at the hotel. 
I have just purchased a Wolf Audio Cub to replace/upgrade my SOTM SMS200 and add, of course, a ton of features. Joe is building it as we speak and to say I'm excited would be an understatement. I will be posting impressions once it settles into my system and I've learned my way around it. 
Clarinetmonster we look forward to hearing your impressions on the Cub and Wolf Audio.
Just a quick commendation. At Axpona, the Wolfaudio room featured a Wolf server and Horn system that deserves a Suite for better appreciation. It was shockingly very good despite the poor room conditions. 
Thank you @la45 -  we spent a long Thursday setting the room up and figuring out how to make those massive speakers work in such a small room. Despite the challenges, we were really surprised at how good the room sounded, thanks to the BAT gear,  (my favorite DAC yet!), the Stillpoints Aperture panels and of course the Sadurni's. This system was sensitive, and that could be disastrous to some computer based systems, but our experiences using ZOTL Amps and Sadurni horns helped us identify noise that might never have been heard otherwise. We took those lessons and that experience from NYAS 2016 and tuned and tweaked, from November '16 till now, to create the Red Wolf 2 (RW2). Wolf Audio had been urged to release the RW2 back before Christmas, but we wanted to wait for a more special occasion and AXPONA 2018 was it... a massive show, great room partners, great reception from within the industry, magazine guys, and the public. Also, our presence in other rooms running a Wolf system really created a lot of buzz and awareness for Wolf: the Stillpoints (room 743)  received an Audio Oasis award from Positive Feedback, and this endorsement from Frank Malitz of the Bob Carver Corp: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFhBlPwAfxg&t=116s really underscored how far Wolf Audio Systems has come as a company with dependable products and a team ready to help other rooms be successful. Nothing is more stressful than getting to a show and being dead in the water.