Wolf Audio music servers

I recently purchased a Wolf Audio Alpha 2 music server. If you considering purchasing one of these I would be glad to do a write up as to my experience and impressions. This will take me some time so let me know and I will do it this afternoon after I get some projects done.
128x128lwin
I can attest to the level of personal hands on service that Joe provides that is truly exemplary. I don't know how he finds the time but every time I have had an issue he has been there for me no matter how trivial it may have been.
 I should also add that now that my Alpha 2 is completely broken in there is such a difference in the sound quality between my laptop server and the Wolf it is disconcerting and my laptop was custom built to my specs.
I am putting the forum together on www.wolfaudiosystems.com (and working to speed the site up, please be patient!) where the 'trivial' questions you've asked can be quickly located and answered with screenshots and video. Likewise, I expect my wife to become a bit happier with me, especially at night. But your questions aren't trivial, all directly correlate with your happiness with our product.
All Wolf servers go through a 48Hr burn in period here before shipping, where we push the systems to see if something will break. Still, there is going to be a break in period at your home as well.    Our AXPONA systems are in rotation right now, because we want them as settled as possible, and then a full 24 hour cycle in the rooms for the power supplies to adjust to the flavor of power at the hotel. 
I have just purchased a Wolf Audio Cub to replace/upgrade my SOTM SMS200 and add, of course, a ton of features. Joe is building it as we speak and to say I'm excited would be an understatement. I will be posting impressions once it settles into my system and I've learned my way around it. 
Clarinetmonster we look forward to hearing your impressions on the Cub and Wolf Audio.
Just a quick commendation. At Axpona, the Wolfaudio room featured a Wolf server and Horn system that deserves a Suite for better appreciation. It was shockingly very good despite the poor room conditions.