Luxman L590AXii vs Accuphase E-650 for a Shindo lover

I have loved tubes all my audiophile life, but looking to pare down to a SS integrated.
These two are the only ones under consideration (not looking for other recos).

I love the Shindo sound (in an ideal world I would own a full Shindo system), rich, full, lush yet transparent with ample details and good thumping bass.

In that case which of these two amps would work best. Where I live Accuphase is 50% more expensive than the Luxman, so that is also worth considering while buying.

My speakers are Devore O/96s. Source AMR DP777
essrand
Yes, there is a Shindo Apetite tube integrated.

But I want to move to a SS integrated that is supported by a dealer (Shindo has no dealers here).

@jond I want to try SS, cause I want to keep the amps on all the time, switching on the tubes and waiting for 30 mins until they warm up sound good, I want a break from that.
essrand understood and you are choosing between two excellent SS integrateds I think you could enjoy either one.
I've heard the Luxman 590AX II and the Accuphase E600, though not the E650, and in different set ups.
I'd vote for Accu, as I found it richer and more full-sounding and, in general, I liked it more. Nevertheless, I think Luxman is very very good as well and you won't go wrong either -but none of them will really give you "tube sound".
PS: I have an Accu A/B int'd amp, so I admit I may be biased, but when I took the Accu I coul choose between it and a Luxman, and... guess what. :)
I am running a pair of Devore O/96 with an Accuphase E-600 integrated; I moved to the E-600 after downsizing from a Shindo Giscours/Haut Brion & Cortese combo.

The addition of a C-37 phono brought the E-600 very close to the sound of the Shindo combo. The E-600 has a surprisingly similar rich tonal textures and details as the Shindo. The Shindo adds a bit more realism, detail and 3 dimensionality as compared to the Accuphase, but then you would expect that from much more expensive separates.

I have heard the Luxman on a few occasions and I certainly liked what I heard. However, I did not quite hear the same tonality, detail and richness as I heard with the Accuphase.

Given that you have the O/96 I would certainly suggest the new E-650. The DAC and phono boards are quite good too for a much more simple approach.

@restock 
Thanks for your input. Very interested that as a Shindo and O/96 user, you like Accuphase. Just the person I wanted feedback from.

Just another question, how is the lower freq (bass) performance of Accuphase, does it beat your prev Shindo combo because it's an SS integrated?

And do you ever miss the Shindo tubes?