speakers with balls

Hello friends
I live in a modern unit!! of medium size!!
 I/m running a pair of Zu soul's, on some recordings, sound great, other's could be better!!, I'm looking at the below, my amps are "audio labs" mono blocks!! approx 250 WPC
I'm looking for a speaker that "rocks"!!
I have a short list of speakers, that according from web sites, are a good match
1. Magnepan 1.7
2. Magnepan 1.7.i
3. Gallo Acoustics  3.5
These are some speakers, that am willing to consider
 anymore more speakers, that you can recon-end??
128x128daveyonthecoast
Forte’ rocks out for sure.  Klipsch Heresy III rocks too in a smaller package.  Sub is necessary for H3 as it lacks deep bass. Rocks none the less....
Any dynamic music including modern jazz and classical along with death metal and hippity hop actually demands decent speakers that won't explode if you turn 'em up. It's simply a matter of the degree of level you plan to tolerate…I recently installed a pair of Klipsch Heresy IIIs simply because I like the sound of them, they're mui sensitivo, and they pair nicely with my massive 12 watts per side amp. I use 2 REL subs because I already had them, and if I feel like cranking the whole thing up I can get some serious levels I simply don't need, but if I'm drunk and dancing to something…well…you know...
As much as I like the sound of electrostatic/planar/ribbon speakers even with subs I wouldn't say they have balls
Agree with comments above. Your shortlist is frankly pathetic for AC/DC Big Balls. More like Holly Cole & Norah Jones & Sirius XM Coffeehouse speakers in my mind.
I agree with the JBL recommendations.  Magnepan isn't a good rock speaker really.  I don't know the Gallos but generally speaking, you want a large woofer that isn't crossed over too low.  I'd guess those Gallos are crossing over to the woofer at a pretty low frequency so there are small drivers handling the upper and mid bass.  I've never found that configuration very satisfying with rock.  The JBLs have big 12 inch woofers that are most likely playing up to a few hundred hz.  That makes for a punchy, powerful sound that is a lot of fun.  In my opinion you need at least an 8" woofer to get satisfying punch and 10 or 12 is better.