Has Anyone Uesed A PrimaLuna Amp With Harbeth Speaker's

Hi guys, I will be on the market soon for a new amp and I keep looking at the Primaluna Amps, has anyone heard the Primaluna Dialogue Premium amp driving a pair of Harbeth's 30.1 speakers? these are 87d/b and I am not sure how this will work out?
128x128bigred71
I am very glad to hear from owners that have had no issues. PL is still not my cup of tea, but I respect what they do. I honestly had no agenda and just thought it was odd and perhaps more than coincidence that the 2 dealers I spoke to both mentioned the same thing, but maybe not.
@clarintmonster2 - Damn I hate that you had a bad experience but you’re really missing out on a high end gem in PL. I have replaced my Audio Research amp and preamp with PL and haven’t looked back. My Magnepans have never ever sounded so good. I got to hear some Harbeth’s as i was auditioning a turntable and they are good sounding speakers that I believe PL’s with the right tubes (amp) would provide you with a fantastic listening enjoyment. Get you pair of PL Dialogue Premium HP amps and take the saving and buy your significant other something nice...LOL

Cheers
Perhaps if I decide to go back the full tube route I will take a listen again. I have not had very positive experiences talking to Kevin Deal in the past. Not the nicest person to me on the phone. 
I'd go mcintosh mc275 if you go with tubes. Mcintosh holds its value!  Or you go with 2 mc75 with a C52 pre.  I think that would also be a winning combination imo.