Has Anyone Uesed A PrimaLuna Amp With Harbeth Speaker's

Hi guys, I will be on the market soon for a new amp and I keep looking at the Primaluna Amps, has anyone heard the Primaluna Dialogue Premium amp driving a pair of Harbeth's 30.1 speakers? these are 87d/b and I am not sure how this will work out?
128x128bigred71

Showing 5 responses by aolmrd1241

I have owned and used a PL Dialogue Premium preamp for almost three years on a daily basis and have had nothing..(nil,nought,zero,zilch,zip) issues of any sort with this unit.
And the fact that I like rolling tubes a lot [eight total] has done zero harm to the integrity [bolted.. not soldered to a board] of the preamps tube sockets is a h-u-g-e bonus. Its a tank.

I can not give this product a better rating for its quality of build and sound across the board. The only thing that is missing from this pre.. to me at least.. would be a 'special edition' version of this unit that could maybe take it to the next higher musical level...if that is even at all possible... 8)
We get it !!!  You do not like Kevin Deal and that is OK...time to give it a break and move on.