Has Anyone Uesed A PrimaLuna Amp With Harbeth Speaker's

Hi guys, I will be on the market soon for a new amp and I keep looking at the Primaluna Amps, has anyone heard the Primaluna Dialogue Premium amp driving a pair of Harbeth's 30.1 speakers? these are 87d/b and I am not sure how this will work out?
128x128bigred71
Just buy it used and you can’t go wrong in my book. I got a prologue 3 preamp for $850 and prologue 5 amp for $900 both brand new, just by staying a mode behind the current line up. I do feel the quality control was much better so that’s worth it alone IMO. Even a dialogue 2 integrated would be my choice over the current dialogue “premium” integrated. 
I have owned and used a PL Dialogue Premium preamp for almost three years on a daily basis and have had nothing..(nil,nought,zero,zilch,zip) issues of any sort with this unit.
And the fact that I like rolling tubes a lot [eight total] has done zero harm to the integrity [bolted.. not soldered to a board] of the preamps tube sockets is a h-u-g-e bonus. Its a tank.

I can not give this product a better rating for its quality of build and sound across the board. The only thing that is missing from this pre.. to me at least.. would be a 'special edition' version of this unit that could maybe take it to the next higher musical level...if that is even at all possible... 8)
I left CJ ss  for PrimaLuna and never looked back.  Running PL Prologue Premium tube-rectified pre-amp w/Prologue Premium mono-amps EL-34s  to Compact 7ES-3s. 2yrs no desire to upgrade. 
   Just considering KT-77s for experiment. 
I am very glad to hear from owners that have had no issues. PL is still not my cup of tea, but I respect what they do. I honestly had no agenda and just thought it was odd and perhaps more than coincidence that the 2 dealers I spoke to both mentioned the same thing, but maybe not.
@clarintmonster2 - Damn I hate that you had a bad experience but you’re really missing out on a high end gem in PL. I have replaced my Audio Research amp and preamp with PL and haven’t looked back. My Magnepans have never ever sounded so good. I got to hear some Harbeth’s as i was auditioning a turntable and they are good sounding speakers that I believe PL’s with the right tubes (amp) would provide you with a fantastic listening enjoyment. Get you pair of PL Dialogue Premium HP amps and take the saving and buy your significant other something nice...LOL

Cheers