Deoxit for cables

I have just purchased a loom of interconnects, speaker cables and power cords. Does deoxit improve the connections of these items, as in at least inhibiting corrosion? Has anybody had experience with using deoxit and deoxit gold?
128x128easola01
Okay, has anyone else found that when they apply the deoxit gold, that a green residue forms after a few months?   Is the stuff only for actual gold RCA jacks?
Fascinating website. At the risk of hijacking the thread, has anyone tried the grease?
http://caig.com/grease-2-sample/

I've been tempted by Stabilant -22 and the new graphene films. I definitely don't want something that will have to be cleaned and reapplied so long term performance is a must for me. I think I have some Caig deoxit gold that I intended to use to clean pots, but fear of gumming slowed me down. BIG WARNING, make sure you use the right type of Caig deoxit on pots or you will melt them with one application.

All these products claim to make better contacts. Has anyone tried to measure that with a micro-ohm meter? Geoffkait, you seem to be a big fan of Caig, do you know of any hard data?
It seems highly unlikely that applications that allegedly help a signal to come through (most connectors with gold plating do this just fine anyway) or stop the dreaded "micro arcing" plague will not have any effect on that signal…unless the crud on your connections has gummed things up to an amazing degree (you live on a boat, in a lighthouse, a tent in Guam), you're going to end up with whatever the signal was in the first place. Deoxit comes in handy for the questionable connections of phone plugs (a really outdated design) in a guitar pedal board because those sort of suck anyway, and sticky pots are just that…so it cleans those. The results simply allow the signal to be there, as opposed to not being there…that's it.
Has anyone had experience with using deoxit gold with good results?  Caig advertises the gold as a conditioner, but a couple of comments above claim green residue and/or dulled sound. Dulled sound? From a solvent?