Best redbook-only CD Player under $10k - Bryston BCD3, Resolution Audio Cantata 3.0, ....

I’m interested in hearing thoughts on great CD players under $10k.  I prefer single box and not separate DAC and Transport.  I’m ok with high quality used gear too.  I’ve read good things about the two players in the title and I’ve heard the Esoteric K03x and was impressed (it outperformed the Wadia 781i quite easily).  I’d be interested in hearing if anyone did some side-by-side comparisons too.  I don’t have any SACDs so I don’t need that functionality.  Thanks!
goldman
Love the EAR Yonshio Acute Classic - it's a redbook CD player and included wonderful DAC. 
Ayon CD5s used or new Ayon CD35se. Robust tubed power supply and output stage, class A preamp with analogue volume control included. Best I have heard and I have heard many.
Yes the Ayon CD5s would be a good used choice, as it uses 4 x PCM1704K R2R multibit converter chips.
But the 35se to me would not be as good for Redbook, as it can do sacd which would mean it has to be a delta sigma converter of sorts, not the best way for converting Redbook.

Cheers George
I love my Esoteric player with the Burr Brown PCM1704 R to R ladder Dac Chip.  Sounds so analog like.