Full-sounding SS amps (besides Pass)

Speaker interactions aside, what solid state amp brands/designers tend to have a fuller sound these days? Not necessarily warm or tubey per se, but fleshed out in the upper bass and harmonically complete in the midrange, as opposed to lean. E.g. an Australian ME Sound amp I have from a while back has this quality, without sounding overtly warm. 

Obvious candidates: Pass, Luxman. What else?

Cost no object, feel free to throw out one-liners. Think of it as a poll.  (Please don't answer tubes though, thanks. :D )
128x128taww
I really think the Parasound Halo range is underrated, still, among linear amplifiers.

Beyond that, on the very high end, Ayre. On the mid-range I have been rather impressed by Arcam receivers and integrateds.

I had a stock McCormack DNA .05 Deluxe it was my favorite of all time, including tube amps.  I recently got a TOTL upgrade to the same amp (Platinum) and can attest to it be much better than the stock amp, a purely stunning amp.  There are always .05's around for ~$700.    I'd give the nod to Belles amps as well.  That is as far up the food chain as I have ventured.  
I heard a pair of Gamut in a friend's system which were darn impressive.  I don't remember which model.  He loves 'em - he used to be a complete tubeaholic.
Jfant, Surround Sounds in Exton, Pa!!  Only Krell dealer near me these days...used to have 3 but Soundex and Hi Fi House closed their doors awhile back.