Belles Greatest Integrated ever! The Virtuoso

Just before the Holiday's, I noticed on several authorized Belles websites, that certain separates went out of production which is a pattern that would indicate new products are forthcoming, and sure enough a new Integrated popped up on the Belles website last week, which appears to be his greatest integrated amp to date. The Virtuoso,
putting out over 200 watts per channel into 8 ohms, HT bypass, Processor loop, MM & MC phono stage, and power meters on the front panel. The unit will be released in March at a price tag of $6495. Given David Belles reputation during the past 30 years, who has always been at the top of his game as perhaps the best solid state engineer designer ever in the states, since musicality has always been his first order of business, it wouldn't surprise me at all that the Virtuoso will fly out the door and winds up on the back order list. Its a real looker.
Very handsome unit. Well done David! Its what we've been waiting for.
audiozen
I for one am Going for the new Belles Virtuoso. I’ve read every piece I can find on Belles products. I can’t wait to get it into my listening room....
Audiozen,
What is it?  Belles or Accuphase with NASA quality.  You seem to jump on various brands as the best  but yet you don't support this brands with ownership. When your hard earned  dollars are spent on a product until then your are all talk.  Btw I see you are excited about a turntable what's next?
bobheinatz..How weird! This morning I happened to go back on the thread from 2011 you refer to and must admit my behavior from my posts at the time were absolutely goofy. 2011 was a very bad year for me  just getting over my younger brother's untimely death who was a great metal guitarist in New York. Had his own band for five years and did a lot of outdoor concerts. Have his best work on CD's from his studio session's.
My sister and I still have in storage his Fender Strat, his Gibson Les Paul, his Gibson SG guitar and his Gibson SG bass. I was a vinyl freak back in 1980 with my Dual 701 table and my Shure and Ortofon cartridges. I loved MoFi's half speed cut master albums which were $25.00 a pop at the time. The cannon's from the 1812 Overture blew out my tweeter's in my Advents. Times have changed since 2011 and nowadays Belles is the only solid state gear that I have interest in and the Virtuoso phono board is why I'm purchasing the Technics.