Magnepan Owners

Hi - Have any of you ever changed out the standard nickel Midrange or Tweeter jumpers on your Maggie’s with something else. Or have you replaced or bypassed the tweeter/midrange fuses? The reason I’m asking is that I read a review on Absolute Sound where the reviewer did, well at least the jumpers. After looking on the internet I came across a site called Verastarr and they offer a Magnepan kit which includes jumpers and a fuse replacement. The jumpers are Cryo treated 10AWG Silver plated copper in PTFE dielectric. The fuse is replaced with a polished 99.7 pure solid silver hollow tube. I understand the warranty risk with the fuse but wanted to see if anyone has ever tried the above. Supposedly this tweak takes the Maggie’s to another level of performance. I purchased the kit on Audiogon but will most likely just use the jumpers. Please let me know if you have any experience with either.

Cheers
bluesy41
Post removed 
I replaced the jumpers with 10awg wire purchased from home depot and switched fuses with equivalent value fuses from HiFi Tuning.
I’ve always(with my SMGa, MMg, MG12qr and now- 1.7i Maggies) removed the input plate, replaced the stainless steel posts with WBT 5 ways, and while I’m in there, simply remove the tweeter’s hot wire, from the jumper and connect it to the input side of the fuse, bypassing both. Of course: adequate, clean power(no clipping) is a necessity, or you’ll burn your tweeters.   I can easily understand why few would choose this path, but- it's worked for me, for over two decades(and I like my high SPLs).
I replaced the stock jumpers with Empirical Design jumpers and thought there was an improvement. I tried Synergistic Research Red fuses and ended up returning them because I couldn't hear any improvement.
@rodman99999 
@lemniscate
@kalali - I’m going to give the jumpers a try. Guys please go to www.verastarr.com and click on the Magnepan upgrade link and tell me what you think.

Cheers