ELAC - Adante... what’s the verdict?

Heard these at Axpona...  

However I’m amazed no one is talking about them, now that they’re out at dealers.  
contuzzi
@Contuzzi-Sorry my comments weren't aimed at you so I apologize if you were offended. I've been doing the audiophile system building thing for almost 20 years now(don't post frequently) and when evaluating the Elacs I had 2 choices.
1. Sell off the rest of my system and rebuild around the Elacs.
2. Find a speaker more similar to previous setups and keep the rest of my system.
   I chose option 2 because it's where I am in life right now and simply son't have the time to play (4 and 2 year old kids). I agree with James_w514 that the underlying presentation is likely going to lean in the detailed, exciting, edge of your seat experience even with good system matching. You will never confuse them with Harbeth or Audio Note.  I have lots of friends that prefer that presentation and that variation in presentation among different systems is what keeps the hobby fun and interesting. Speakers are such a personal decision it's whatever you like. I hesitate to anoint a speaker as great (because there are so many variables inside the context of a system) and hesitate to disparage them as well. No doubt Andrew Jones is a brilliant designer and if I were inclined to take the time and effort to experiment with them, I could create a fantastic system...No doubt. I'm sure @Contuzzi could as well.
I have had mine for almost two months and they have really opened up nicely. I did some swapping during this time as well which made a difference. Love these speakers but agree they may not be for everyone. But really what speaker is ? We all have different tastes in how, when and where we listen to music. This is what makes this hobby so great!
OK, so let's ditch the Elac and go back to thinking about some of the Ryan floorstanders as a possible alternative.

The Ryan 610 is about the same size. Great bass, also a bit analytical...not a coax though so imaging won’t be as good. I would say KEF would offer the closest alternatives.
Post removed 
I don’t find the 610’s analytical at all and like james_w514 I would like to get some time with the 630’s or even the 620’s.