Audioquest Niagara 5000 or 7000

Anyone have any experience with either of these two Products?  I find them intriguing and might consider buying one.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjoesolek
Thanks! for sharing- emailists
which brands to you guys represent?
Happy Listening!
I recently bought a 7000 and after several hours of listening I can honestly say it has made a significant improvement.  The biggest difference for me is when listening to classical or jazz.  The subtleties of the instruments really come alive compared to without the power conditioner.  I was using a Richard Gray RGPC 400 Pro previously, which gave no noticeable improvement to my ears.  
I got a great deal on the 7000 (dealer demo unit) so I couldn't pass it up.  Hard to justify paying full price probably.  
snackeyp

what gear including cabling is in your system?
I use a RGPC 400 Pro as well.

Happy Listening!
As I have no firsthand experience with either the PS audio, or the AQ products, I can’t comment. However, I’ve experienced the Wells Looking Glass. In the system I heard it in, it made a sizeable difference (to my ears). Now, it’s a passive line conditioner, not an active, or power regenerator. It’s also around 2k. I know the PS and the AQ are considerably more, due to the fact they are a different product. I’m considering the Wells. 
jafant, I have a Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP integrated amp, Harbeth 40.1 speakers, SME 20/2 TT, Kiseki Purple Heart cartridge, Parasound JC3+ phone preamp.  Speaker cables are Clear Day Cables Double Shotgun.  RCA ICs are Clear Day Cables.  Power cables are a mix of Shunyata, Nordost and Furutech, but all of them are entry level.  I just ordered a Audioquest Thunder cord to run from the Niagara 7000 to the wall.  If I like it I will buy a second one to run from the 7000 to the amp.  
The 7000 is getting better and better with every session.  It is simply addictive.