PSB Imagine T3's?

Anyone out there either own or are familiar with PSB Imagine T3 speakers? Are they higher end in sound quality, or mid-fi? How do they compare with other speakers in the $7500 vicinity?
128x128easola01
@astewart8944 The BAT doesn’t lack in speed at all when compared to the NAD M27. When compared head to head it has much, much better control of the bass with increased dynamics and detail throughout the tonal spectrum but especially in the deepest bass. It’s power to resolve subtle details in movies and music is quite impressive. Much much better than the NAD. It’s a very powerful amp (doubles down in power from 8 to 4 to 2 ohm loads) with amazing finesse. The VK-6200 is solid state btw.
@easola01,
You got some nice equipment there. The T3s will really sing in that system. They are pretty sensitive. So I don't think they require too much power to show their true nature. You amp has enough power to drive them.
@chazzzy007 Thanks again for the report and the clarification on my tube assumption. Sounds as if you have a winning pairing on your hands. Congratulations!
@easola01. If I were to look at upgrading to something in this general price range, I’d look at a pre-owned Focal Sopra 2 and the new Kanta as well as a set of pre-owned Legacy Aeris. All 3 are a bit more refined in some areas than the T3. None do Bass better then the T3. When I am not listening to music there are certain things I would like the T3 to do better, but when I listen to them they sound so right. Maybe I just wish they were a Tad airier in the highs... 👍
I just gave a pair of T3's a listen today. I really wanted to like these but after listening my emotions are mixed. I heard glimpses of a very good speaker but I also heard some bloat or lack of clarity in the lower midrange that seemed consitent with whatever genre of music I played. They were being driven with a McIntosh amp so maybe Milpai is right. So I’m wondering if what I heard was just an anomly of the amp or the room or is this a characteristic of the speaker itself. Anyone care to comment? Thanks

PS: I’d be driving them with either my Pass X250 or a pair of Atmasphere M60’s.