Looking for the best moving coil cart that is around $5K used

I currently have a Dynavector drt xvs1 and am looking to upgrade. In my experience, the TT has little to do with the sound.  I have a $400 Pioneer PL 71, and It gives me just as good of sound a my VPI-Scoutmaster .  I’m looking for a used moving coil cart around $5K. I like clear sound, not too bright, but very articulate and good tight bottom end.  Please give your suggestions and why.  BTW my phono preamp is a Rhea Signature with new low noise tubes.  Sounds great, just looking for the elusive unicorn
handymann
To Whart and Invictus005:
Thanks for your responses.  I think I had dirty ears or something last night.  My Urishi Black was sounding better than my XV1s and neither was sounding very good.  Maybe I'm getting an ear infection.
Did anyone else not receive the Discussion Forum threads last night?
Steve
Sorry I just can't get past the fact that you think the table doesn't  matter and that a 400.00 pioneer sounds as good as a VPI Scoutmaster AND that you are willing to strap a 5,000.00 used cart to the end of the latter to achieve best sound.

+1 With $5K buy new and any benefits that come with being the original owner. 

As a result of Benz Micro upgrade offers over the years I now have a Benz Ruby Z hanging off a $300, since restored, Well Tempered Classic.  

Of course the turntable matters, everything matters, but on the way up starting with a great cartridge allows one to experience turntable differences to a greater degree. High end reviewers are always trying a price wise mismatched cartridge with the turntable under review and often with interesting results.

Its your set Handy go for it! 
Five grand is a lot to waste on a $400 turntable. I believe also that if neither of your cartridges is doing the job for you, you don't have them set up correctly. Cartridge/arm set up is rather an exacting science, until you can master it, no amount of money thrown at cartridges will make a difference. I believe you are also off base with the statement that the table doesn't make a difference. I don't believe $20,000+ has to be spent to get a worthwhile difference, but a better table and arm will definitely make for an improvement.

I went from a VPI Scout Signature to Garrard 401 with a Dynavector arm, all bought used and restored and set up on a DIY basis, and using a Zu Denon 103R cart (which is a $250 moving coil with improvements by Zu Audio), is worlds above the performance of the VPI, even when using a $1950 Dynavector XX2MKII cartridge.

Nothing more to add, except that in vinyl reproduction, knowledge is king, the more you learn, the better your rig will sound.

Best of luck,
Dan