PSB Imagine T3's?

Anyone out there either own or are familiar with PSB Imagine T3 speakers? Are they higher end in sound quality, or mid-fi? How do they compare with other speakers in the $7500 vicinity?
128x128easola01
@astewart8944
New BAT is just starting to settle in. The BAT has a warmer and much more textured presentation than the NAD. Soundstage is amazing with the BAT. At least just as wide and high but with more depth front to back. Bass is deeper and more controlled. Lots more texture and subtlety in this region with the BAT. Mid range is noticeably richer with the BAT, though still maintaining great balance with the bottom end. As another poster noted the T3’s do scale up quite a bit with better equipment. The BAT is still settling but I am loving what I’m hearing so far. I’ve had the BAT before in another system which is the reason I went and found another. It does so many things well. 👍

@easola01 The T’3s presentation can best be described as balanced. Top to bottom nothing except maybe Bass stands out, but as a whole they do everything quite well together. Some other speakers above this price range 10K-20K are going to do one thing or another "better" but those speakers imo will not be as "balanced" overall. Properly set up, the T3’s provide a very pleasant non fatiguing musical experience. I love the T3'3s with women's voices. I'm listening to Amy Lee right now. ☺

Sounds great chazzzy. So, here is my equipment milpai:

1) PSB Imagine T3 speakers
2) Wells audio Innamorata power amplifier
3) Jolida Fusion Preamp level 1 modified
4) Simaudio moon neo 380d dac (non dsd version) https://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/644-simaudio-moon-neo-380d-digital-to-ana...
5) Musical surroundings nova phonomena phono preamp
6) PS Audio Perfectwave CD transport
7) Questyle 600i headphone amp/dac
8) Lumin D1 streamer
9) Melco N1A server
10) Project Xtension 10 turntable with superpack
11) Shunyata MPC-12a power conditioner

@chazzzy007 Thanks for report. I figured the T3s would sound really good with quality tube amplification. Do you find any noticeable difference in speed between the NAD and BAT?
@astewart8944 The BAT doesn’t lack in speed at all when compared to the NAD M27. When compared head to head it has much, much better control of the bass with increased dynamics and detail throughout the tonal spectrum but especially in the deepest bass. It’s power to resolve subtle details in movies and music is quite impressive. Much much better than the NAD. It’s a very powerful amp (doubles down in power from 8 to 4 to 2 ohm loads) with amazing finesse. The VK-6200 is solid state btw.
@easola01,
You got some nice equipment there. The T3s will really sing in that system. They are pretty sensitive. So I don't think they require too much power to show their true nature. You amp has enough power to drive them.