PSB Imagine T3's?

Anyone out there either own or are familiar with PSB Imagine T3 speakers? Are they higher end in sound quality, or mid-fi? How do they compare with other speakers in the $7500 vicinity?
128x128easola01
I’ve owned the T3’s for about 18 months now.
They are neutral, and properly set up have a well voiced balanced mid-range and nice highs. The bass is tight and punchy and like another poster here I have the bottom 2 ports plugged. The bass is in no way bloated. The T3’s throw an extremely large sound-stage left to right and top to bottom. I use them in a 5.1 system with 4 T3’s and matching C3. The T3’s are very nicely balanced and do well on a wide variety of music.

I’ve been using them with a NAD M27 but just had a BAT VK-6200 delivered today and I am anxious to see how the do with the BAT.

Good luck with your purchase! =)
@chazzy007 I like the idea of all those T3s in a 5.1. I'm sure that sounds really good with the NAD Master--and I'm hoping it sounds even better with the BAT. Please post what you hear when it settles in.  
I am hoping the t3's will sound great in a 2 channel. It's my first hi end system, so I really don't have any idea what I am in for
That's a great all around performer to start your high end journey and it's easy on the ears.