Tekton custom grills

There are some active discussions concerning the delivery of speakers and specifically speaker grills for the incredible Tekton Speakers. But nothing on this forum. I'm now nine months waiting on grill delivery. Anyone else??
128x128brianpack
Totem for one but they have started to provide them with more recent models. Dropping the ball with speaker grill orders is downright embarrassing. I think that was the oldest Tekton complaint I used to read about online. This isn’t a new issue for the manufacturer so you have to wonder why it has taken so long to come up with a resolve when there has been no end to new designs/products.
Post removed 
Raidho is another without grills,there are a few that come to mind but most are on a higher level of price and quality. IMO the easiest thing would be just dont offer grills.Shouldnt be that big of a deal to the mod and DYI guys buying Tekton to make grills.
I got my grilles today. I really like them, and they helped tame a high frequency spike due to my room. I am glad I bought them.
A suggestion I got from a fellow Audiogoner. If you order grills with your speakers and want them shipped at the same time. Tell Tekton to not ship the speakers or charge your credit card until the grills are made and ready to ship. If they email you with a tracking number, make sure it includes the grills. If not call them and tell them to hold the shipment until they make the grills. If they charged your credit card make sure they put the money back. That should provoke Eric to make the grills to complete the order. Good Luck.