Oyaide Cables

Information on this cable brand was showing up in another thread, which is fine, but I figured this cable line deserves it's own thread.  I have very little experience with the brand so far as I have only had the Black Mamba V2 PC  in my system for about 200 plus hours and just installed the  TUNAMI GPX-R V2 PC last night.  I only need one PC for my system at this time as my Integrated amp has a DAC and my music streamer doesn't take after market PCs.    Firstly, the Black Mamba V2 PC is excellent.  I know audio is very system dependent, but in my system the BM V2 was the best PC I have had, it really made a noticeable difference.  It kind of gives you the  best of both words, good clarity and extension but at the same time the system is relaxed and natural sounding.  Very important if you have a lot of rock and pop and poorly produced material in your music collection.   The Tsunami GPX-R V2 PC improves upon the BM V2 in that the air and spacing is better, the stage is deeper and wider,  and the bass is still tight, but thicker.   I am thrilled with these PCs so I ordered the Tunami Nigo V2 speaker cables and those should be here soon.  I am very happen with the Western Electric 14 GA, but after hearing how good their PCs are, I just had to give the Oyaide SC a try.     Anyway, bottom line is I suspect it would be very hard to find a line of cables that sound this good at such affordable prices.  A Big thanks to Wig for letting me know about these PCs and Speaker cables and guiding me along.  
128x128kclone
Oyaide has nailed it with their latest techniques and hard to believe you can get this level of SQ for such a ridiculous low price and I've owned/own very expensive cables.

My DIY Tunami V2 with rhodium plugs should be fully burned-in and settled in another 7 days or so.

I've heard many say that the DR/DB-510 is 

Wig
Excellent thread.

@ desktopguy - was your new Oyaide coax a DIY or was it assembled a the factory? I'm looking to upgrade my coax connection.

Have 2m of the BM bulk cable on my workbench now. Awaiting delivery of a set the Oyaide 004 plugs. Intend to replace the old Signal Cable Magic PC on the new dac. On another Saturday evening will move the new PC to the AN Soro integrated and have an extended listen with the vinyl rig. *Very* much looking forward to both sessions.
A solid Company. 
I had been sitting on very old sennheiser hd 500 headphones. In an attempt to revive them  I invested in Oyaide hpc- silver headphone cables.  Imaging, detail, soundstage never sounded this good on these cans.
I have also enjoyed their Power distributor MTB 6 R1, and replaced two of my wall outlets( the ones I use for audio equipment) with Oyaide R1 outlets.  
I’ve never done cable shootouts or ABX testing of any cables but I have a set of the cheapest (green and white) Neo+ (D+) RCA + USB for my Serato SL3 output. The cables are very nice, almost impossible to do damage to with thick outer PVC and flat design, and moulded plugs. They are slim but fit well into my Xone 92 mixer. They also have good clearance for close female input plugs or being near other brand/thicker RCA connectors close by in adjacent inputs on the mixer (or for instance having a bigger connector to the phono and the Neo+ to the line input directly under it). The USB cable seems very solid and a good budget upgrade from a standard/stock USB 2 cable for a Serato DVS.

But.. has anyone compared the other Neo+ range? Considering it might be worth upgrading from the $25 to the $75 (class S) 1m USB cable, but not sure if it would bring much added benefit with Serato use. Regardless the budget entry range is great bang for buck. Also comes with a nice case: https://www.storedj.com.au/oyaide-neo-d-stereo-rca-class-b-cables-dj-set-1m

And has anyone any thoughts or ideas the differences or a comparison between the Neo+ and the audiophile ranges of RCA and USB products from Oyaide?

It is also good to hear positive reviews of their headphone upgrade cables - have been considering the HD25 upgrade cable from Oyaide but there are a BUNCH of different people making them. I would prefer a coiled cable if possible so still considering the Sennheiser stock coiled as well. And found this place: https://customcans.co.uk really have no idea who I should go to for a headphone upgrade cable. The Oyaide look nice but it seems to only be material and specs to compare from the website.