Anybody watch the Grammys tonight?

I was too busy listening to MUSIC on my analogue rig.  Sigh.  What am I missing?
jc4659

“Every great cause begins as a movement, becomes a business, and eventually degenerates into a racket.”
Eric Hoffer, The Temper of Our Time   

I think we are now in the "racket" stage. 

Kool-aid anyone??

Cheers

Charles, the left has been declared a greater enemy to this country than North Korea, there is no left,we have been destroyed by both parties; that's because both parties are owned by the oligarchs, and when we point this out, they find ways to destroy us.
How about every ethnic or social group have their own music awards show and then everyone will be happy?

The melting pot has melted when it comes to pop music it produces these days.

The more people mind their own business the better off everyone will be.

Its not like a random sample of folks are chosen as the electoral college for giving music awards. 
Hi Orpheus10,
I believe that Tom Perez, Keith Ellison,  Elizabeth Warren and Maxine Waters would take issue with your assessment. 
Charles 
It was watched by 20% less then last year. This year political BS 
 many so called talents as in much rap  I don’t agree ,nor understand or want to .
compare back in the 60-70s for example R&B soul  these groups had great voices , musicians as well as classic sing writers. Smokey Robiinson ,Sam Coom, OtisReading ,Marvin Gay , Barry white ,booker T ,The temptations ,4 Tops 
Earth Wind And Fire Tower of Power Isley Brothers.  Herbie Hancock 
just to name a few . Today I donot see any on par . Bruno Mars is a very good talent ,not my cup of tea but ,I stil give credit where due. JZ $100million
for What ? I am totally baffled I don’t hear any semblance of  musical talent.
most certainly  not even close to the late Great Michael Jackson. I am from the classics baby boomer era . I am just too spoiled with all the Greats I have seen 
and appreciate greatly .