Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Picked up a pair of 1.6's a few months back and have been hooked.  This past weekend a pair of mint 3.6's came up at a local hifi shop.  They are now in my living room and I couldn't be happier with them.

I haven't spent much time with mixing and matching.

Speakers: Thiel 3.6
Amplifier: Krell TAS (not bridged)
Preamp: B&K PT5
CD/SACD: Sony S570
Cables: Chord

Good to see you here- solobone22

keep us posted as you massage those speakers into your system.
Happy Listening!
Guys, it's official that Rob Gillum has bought the service business from the Nashville owners of Thiel Audio, who are officially closing. Rob needs a couple of weeks to transition. He will have a new phone number and email address which he will post on this forum when he's back in the saddle.

Rob has been with Thiel since 1988 and has done nearly every job during that time. As you have experienced, he is a first-rate guy on all fronts, and he will appreciate any and all support that you can send his way. He intends to develop upgrade kits for any Thiel products to meet demand. Other original Thiel operatives and myself intend to pitch in to help him succeed.

Thank you all for your ongoing enthusiastic support of the Thiel brand.
He intends to develop upgrade kits for any Thiel products to meet demand. Other original Thiel operatives and myself intend to pitch in to help him succeed.
This is awesome! Thanks for posting this, Tom.
This is very encouraging. I am very interested in the upgrade kit for my CS3.6s and possibly my CS1.2s. I have a little experience in soldering, and I certainly do not want to risk either causing damage or risk degrading the sound quality. I look forward to hearing more information on the process of upgrading.