Budget American made speakers?

Can anyone recommend a decent sounding American made bookshelf speaker under $1000.  Is there such a thing?
Im starting to put together what you guys would call a "budget system".  I am planning on buying a rogue shpinx v2, but havent made a decision that yet. 
I typically try to buy American first but im finding it hard to find speakers within my price range.
Thanks
wiscoguy
Helomech
you might be wound 2 tight
” the lost art of reading” influenced my comment about a lack of fluency in reading and therefore a comment about Recommendations of floorstander because we might not know what a bookshelf IS.....

also so I believe you were the 2nd poster to point out VLR at or below a thousand

peace

@schubert
Thanks dude, you are absolutly right about "mamma".
But, Im still a little sore that you said i dont appreciate symphony because i drink beer. My dad was a big sympony nut, especially on records. I grew up on it, along with 70’s rock(im 36). And my wife actually plays violin. I appreciate the complexitys of symphony.... just prefer shit with more drive.
However, i do appreciate all the posts! Its awesome that guys are so willing to help a newbie. Thank you all for the recommendations. I checked them all and followed up with a lot of web research. I think im settling on a used pair of tyler halos.
I’m more of the guy who is impressed by the music itself and not what its playing out of. I love how music brings people together, and the way the actual music makes me feel.
If your favorite song is playing, does it matter if its on a 30k rig or a bar jukebox?