Still looking for speakers in the 10-20,000 range

I’ve heard Proacs, Personas 3 and 5, Ryans, Wilsons, Wilson Benesch, Monitor Audios, B and Ws and several others in the 10-$20,000 range.  My favorite so far is the KEF Reference 3.  I would consider the Reference 5 but, as I’ve posted before, there is no place to hear them within 400 miles. Still plan to hear the Focal 2 and 3. Unless I love the Focals, I'm inclined to either go with the KEF Reference 3 or wait a couple of months (or more) to check out the new Magico A3.  My room is 24x18.  I have Audio Research electronics and 20 plus year old Proac Response 3.5 speakers.  It’s been a long process and I’m not sure if I’ll be relieved or disappointed when it ends.  Hard to decide if the Magico’s are worth waiting for.  Thoughts?
fast
Fast,
Describe the sound that does it for you, otherwise all this advice is throwing darts and probably why you keep looking. If you're not sure, keep listening and spend the money to do so. For your price range, you will know what does it for you when you hear it.
+ 1 for any show recommendations.
Kenny
While the general party line is that speakers don't know what kind of music they're playing, there are definitely some speakers that work better or worse with different kinds of music.  If you favor rock music, I would consider used Wilsons, which are excellent values, IMO.  If you favor natural vocals and acoustic  music, I prefer Harbeths or KEFs.  The Monitor 40s are one hell of a speaker. 

@ozzy62 

Johnny R at Audio Connections knows more about speakers than you forgot.  I have been in his showrooms and the Vandersteens blew me away, it didn't sound like the closed in treble shy 2ci's that I once had.  It sounded like pure music.

Aiming at a price range only reveals your budget and ability to spend.  As others have already said you need to indicate:

-  What sound levels do you intend to listen at?

-  Do you need chest pounding bass or prefer balanced correct presentation?

-  What genres do you listen to most?

-  Can the speakers be well out into the room away from a listening wall or do they need to blend well into existing décor?

Answer the above if you want more focused/better recommendations.

Thanks.  I listen mostly to classical music-orchestral, solo instrument, chamber and vocal music.  Sound level is moderate, similar to a classical concert.  I prefer noticeable but balanced bass. The speakers will be a maximum of 32” from the rear wall due to WAF.  In other words I am not listening to ear splitting, floor shaking rock music.  What I like about the KEF Reference 3 speakers so far is the imaging and soundstage.  The sound appears to come from behind the speakers and is spread out over a very wide area where appropriate.  The bass is also pretty good as are the treble and midrange.