What do you listen to when no one else can hear it

Everyone has something they like to listen to, but won't play it when their friends are around for fear of getting abused. What are your recordings that you don't play for friends, but will put on when no one else is around.

To break the ice, I'll go first.

The Carpenters - from their last LP that came out right after Karen died - "Make believe it's your first time."

Don't be a coward, fess up!
128x128nrchy
+1 Missing Persons, @billspecfoc !  Actually, 99.9% of everything I listen to no one else can hear, because it's a dedicated room, and listening time is almost always just me, though sometimes our Dachshund joins me. My wife only listens for background music, in other rooms of the house.
OK, being a little snarky there...yes, I understand the OPs point, and when a guest comes over to listen to music, they always pick what they prefer to hear, so...
And um, yes, Dale Bozzio WAS hot!
Steve Earle quipped that Shania Twain was the highest paid lap dancer in Nashville. Good one, Steve! I fully understand why he feels that way, and share with him a distain for the high-gloss, "fake" Country music that gets promoted. In spite of that, I enjoy a casual listen to her albums, with the production of her then-husband Mutt Lange, well-known as the producer of AC/DC, whom I love to death. I listen to Shania as a Pop entertainer, not a Country artist. Works for me!
Being a lifelong dedicated metalhead. 

I do do enjoy some blasphemy of sorts......

the cure
kayak
and many other good rock tunes. Kayak sounds flipping amazing on my stereo, the piano is right in front of me. Just amazing vocal melodies.
some rave style 200+bpm techno

no I’m not a poseur, I just enjoy music!!

DuranDuran
The Fixx
Missing Persons again, coz, well...Dale Bozzio was SO HOT!!!
Michael Jackson
ABC
Varous "Best of..." compilations
The Fixx
DuranDuran
Roxette
Missing Persons, again, coz that Dale Bozzio was smokin!!!