Aftermarket Fuses

Can I set the ground rules up front?? I hope so. There are two camps. One who can hear different audible reproduction using aftermarket fuses. The second camp can not justify in theory, or can not hear a difference in fuses. Fine. I respect both camps. Can we hold this discussion to those who can hear an audible difference in fuses?? Can we? If so, what is your choice in aftermarket fuses and describe, please, what you hear.
imgoodwithtools
I’ve used various models of Hifi-tuning fuses, isoclean and synergistic research sr20, black and Blue fuses.

They all improve the sound in a similar way to upgraded mains cables, but even more so.
The Synergistic research black and Blue fuses are a good step ahead of the others I’ve tried. 
Post removed 
Now, is there anybody willing to test their $100+ fuse past it’s rated load?

Im not sure that they would be higher ratings, after all, that has the potential to cause fire or even death, which means a serious lawsuit.
I've only dealt with three different fuse brands: HiFi Tuning Silver Stars,
PADIS and now, Brimar. The Brimar, by a very large margin, bettered the other two. They sound like there's no fuse in the way of the music, just like the claims of the SR Black and Blue fuses. They even have similar treatment (cryo treatment and Quantum treatment) as the SR fuses, but lack any use of graphene, and go for the princely sum of $35 apiece. 

And, they do not exceed the recommended values of the fuses they replace and I get much better sound.

All the best,
Nonoise

elizabeth
I have a theory that the real improvement is the fact that the aftermarket fuses really are just higher rated fuse material.

>>>>>Sorry, but that theory can’t be right since at least some of them like Audio Magic Beeswax and the Gold Bussman fuses are simply modified stock fuses. Furthermore, higher ratings mean the fuse won’t blow when it should blow. In fact, it appears some aftermarket fuses are lower rated based on the number of reports of premature blown fuses. Nice try though! Now, if you had said that aftermarket fuses use purer and or better conductors then we’d be getting somewhere.