Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
Hoping someone here can help, since I am getting no response with emails to Graphene cables. Sounds like a great product but would be nice to be able to speak to someone there. Anyway, I am trying to place an order for the graphene extreme speaker cables but the description on the site says 4 pieces. Does that mean bi-wire or 4 individual cables? I am mono wiring and only need a pair. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Also makes me reluctant to purchase from someone that doesn't respond to emails. Thanks...
4 individual cables.  A + and - for  the L and R sides.

Responses continue to be a problem.
Hi everyone, Bob from Cerious. We got swamped with the new Graphene Matrix and have neglected the Graphene Extreme blog - but no more! I apologize for the lack of response and now that my son is fully up to speed am getting caught up. I want to let everyone know that we are getting a lot of 8 foot sets of GE speaker cables back in trade. We go over each set cleaning them up and getting them back to close to as new condition. So if you are interested please let us know. They are an incredible deal at $649 set new, but an even better deal at $499 set including shipping within the US! Let us know!
BG
CT
Bob that's great to hear! I sent 2 emails asking if you had any trade-in pairs available and got no response. I was ready to purchase a set but have moved on...