Golden Ear Triton7 spk: High-end or just mid -fi??

May need to sell my Acoustic Zen Adagios because I will be moving into a 1 bedroom apartment space (living room is 12.5 X 12.4 ) from a 2 bedroom apartment. Therefore, I need some about the Golden Ear Technology's Triton 7 speakers. either owners or serious auditioners of the Triton 7)

Does this model qualify as high end sound, or just an above average mid-fi home theater speaker?? I have read most of the reviews, and the speakers are almost a "ten" on the RAVE METER.

I have considered stand mounted monitors like the Reference 3A De Capo i ( not the new BE model) Totem's older models like the Arrow, Staff, Hawk which are very good, but still expensive even used; also, they are getting old in the tooth.

Open to other opinions about monitors, or small to medium floorstanders like the Triton 7 Thanks to all
sunnyjim
The totem model one speakers actually make great bass, and I think they would complement Phils bass playing quite well! They do need power though!
Having owned Definitive Technology speakers in the 90s, and reading comments on the Goldenear speakers on the internet, it's clear that Sandy Gross puts a high amount of emphasis on bass quantity in his designs.

Shakey
I'll second the Joseph audio RM7XL recommendation. Front port should make them easy to place in a smaller room. Very musical speakers.
Trust me on this one, specially with your music selection, Totem Model 1s and save lots of money. Another speaker that may work extremely well in your small footprint room based on your listening taste, Dali Zensor 3s. Outstanding reviews on the European market. I extensively auditioned the Zensor 7s and they are simply amazing for rock music! Your room is too small for the Triton 7s....and Zensor 7s. In my big room, the Triton 7s are simply the best!
For your music I would just get Golden Ear monitors.
I played my Totem One Sigs vs a friends GE's at his house.
On rock the GE was just as good, Totems were better on Jazz.