This is for Georgehifi especially but others can chime in.

I am buying Dynaudio C-1 Platinums and would like an ideal amp. Which would you choose? I prefer solid state. Separates or integrated. If you could recommend a few optimum choices that would be great. Based on my short couple years on here you strike me as very knowledgable on the subject. My dealer wants me on Pass Labs. Incidentally right now I have the Devialet 400 and I’m pretty sure you are not a fan of this type of amp. Any of your wisdom is appreciated. Thanks, Mike

128x128bubba12
wolf_garcia
Opinions aren’t necessarily an "agenda," ...
I agree completely. But, for example, when the same poster repeats the same few claims again and again, and insists that those who disagree provide data, and accuses those who disagree with believing in "magic," it’s pretty clear there’s an agenda beneath it all. And it isn't the passionate and objective pursuit of science.
I wonder if T+A will be on the agenda next week at Davos?  I'll ask around.
The XP 12 preamp and XA 25 amp are sounding very good but I think a more powerful amp may be in order. I am sold on the XP 12 Preamp. These are in the price range but I am toying with the idea of the 260.8 monos which are quite a bit more.

The 60.8 monos are on my short list also. Any comments on these amps are appreciated.