Picking a Tube integrated amp

Hey all. Trying to figure out my amp situation and am looking at a few integrated to upgrade to. 

I currently have a McIntosh integrated and want to move to tubes. I have the vivid v1.5speakers and a Clearaudio Concept. Looking at the following:

—Primaluna Dialogue premium or HP.
—Audio Research VSi60
—Octave v40SE

Question...does the AR still hold up? It’s likely it will be a used model, but curious if it’s still competing with the others I listed. Any others to consider?  

Thanks!

128x128rubytuesday
@rubytuesday I understated Turing off speakers after a short listen.  I did the same with some 7,500 B&W bookshelf’s.

i would urge you to listen to some Aerial Acoustic speakers. I have the 5t’s.   You won’t turn them off until around 2am.  
Hi Rubytuesday,

Although I am a Big Rouge Audio fan, I believe that you would get more bang for the buck with the Primaluna Dialog. It has all the benefits of what I like about the Rouge products, Plus more for about the same price. 
I’ll chime in... I have a Prima Luna Dialouge Premium... not the HP .. and drives Maggie’s 1.7s no problem. I also had prior to the PL a Rogue Cronus Magnum. IMO the PL far far outshines the CM. Zero loss of perceived power or dynamics, even though my PL with KT 88s is about 38wpc vs the Rogue 100wpc .. if anything the PL seems more robust. Just my experience.
best of luck! Curious what you decide & your opinions!
I've heard both and the Octave with the SBB beats it handily. A friend just got the v40SE with the simple BB and its spectacular.  I have the SBB and its worth the price difference.  Have fun!

Ray