Picking a Tube integrated amp

Hey all. Trying to figure out my amp situation and am looking at a few integrated to upgrade to. 

I currently have a McIntosh integrated and want to move to tubes. I have the vivid v1.5speakers and a Clearaudio Concept. Looking at the following:

—Primaluna Dialogue premium or HP.
—Audio Research VSi60
—Octave v40SE

Question...does the AR still hold up? It’s likely it will be a used model, but curious if it’s still competing with the others I listed. Any others to consider?  

Thanks!

128x128rubytuesday
For a great integrated you need to add the VTL IT85 to your list, it is an el34 based ST85 with the VTL 2.5 preamp incorporated and makes for one hell of an integrated amp. There is one used on another site and VTL still sells new ones.
ruby tuesday-

Give this thread a read:
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/considering-switching-from-audio-research-to-primaluna-troube...

PL HP owner here. I attended this shootout of the ARC VSI60 vs PL. It wasn't surprising to me the PL was the listeners choice.

Pound for pound-sonics/build/overall value, the PL lineup is tough NOT to consider. Unless you need the Made in USA label or Euro pedigree, the PL is a  contender.

I just happen to be spinning my copy of "Between the Buttons" mono press, on the table... "Ruby Tuesday" sounds fabulous.
Your speakers are only 89 db , and according to at least one review are not a flat 8 ohm, will these amps deliver the power you need for your listening levels and preferred genres?
Thanks for the responses.  Facten, i don’t really listen at all that loud levels, so I am pretty sure these amps will all work for my needs. Most of my listening is light rock and mostly jazz.  

I guess my question is more around whether a 6-10 year old amp like the vtl or ARC will perform at the same level as a PL or Octave from the last 2 years.  

Even more difficult is the Octave v PL. Apples to apples?  Does it just come down to personal preference?  Or is one a hands down more musical performer?  What would be a good synergistic match to my speakers/source?  I won’t be able to hear any of them with my speakers until I get them home.