JBL lovers

Can anybody help? I have cam 200s and cremona auditors,very nice sounding,but does'nt sound that great on classic rock. I am thinking of trading for mc 60s and vintage JBLs. I have never heard a vintage system,will I loose all the detail and seperation that I hear now.I think my system sounds to nice,but has some good sounds that I don't want to give up. JBLs have big woofers will the bass be out of control? Which JBLs are highly sought after and are the ones with what I think are horns in them "the ones with the louvers" the way to go?
gellis1
Dayglow,

Check out the latest OHM Walsh speakers on teh OHM Acoustics website. The older Walsh 2s were OK but much flawed in comparison.

I sold both OHM and JBL box designs back in the late 70's. ALways preferred the OHMs. Better value and cleaner sound to my ears back then.

Maybe some older JBLS would benefit from more modern amplification, more power, current, etc.
Bad move.Been there,done it more than once.As a matter of fact just sold a pair of mc60s..Boring!!!If going vintage buy better speakers ie Tannoys.There are current speakers that will do what you want on all formats of music.IMO
The L100,4311,4312 are what you want.Theres some around still in great shape,go for it,cheers,Bob
I have a pair of L200s that I bought new in 1974 that still play like new. Simply love them but need to downsize for retirement. I have Altec VOT 511b horns sitting on top with a switch to choose the JBL or Altec horn. Any ideas on how much to sell
them for?
@basswanna

speak to Greg at https://www.homeaudiosound.com/

I have no affiliation but was a prior JBL owner. He can answer any JBL questions, and buys and sells used JBL equipment.