Are you getting ridiculous offers from new members

I've been trading here for over 15 years and just recently I am getting stupid offers and comments on my listings from members who are fairly new, have no feedback, no discussions. Trolls
herman
Post removed 

I am finding the same issues here In Canada with Canuck Audio Mart, and Kijiji. It seems to be getting worse every day. Just this morning I had a lowball offer of half my asking price on an item. I used to get pissed off, but now I just accept it for what it is, and ignore the person completely.

@d2girls I do not know of any other site, besides CAM, here in the Great White North either.

I think the newbies being referred to here are new to Audiogon, but know exactly what they are doing...
Don't discount that there are members that are essentially just "flippers". They'll make low ball offers the same way a realestate agent might just sit and call a list looking for a new seller-- to them it's only a numbers game. I have made lower (not crazy low-ball) offers occasionally-- but when I do I stipulate I'm not a reseller, give a reason (links, etc.) for my offer, and take no offense if it's rejected. Flippers are just playing a strategy and often lack the tact or manners that should accompany any serious offer. Reminds me of Record Store Day in my area-- the flippers get in line at the crack of dawn, get in, make a mad dash through the inventory, and a few hours later there's that LP you were hoping to snag up on Ebay at a tripled price. The Internet has created an entire class of flippers. Reminds me of an old Joe Frank bit...
Awhile back and during the golden era of Audiogon there was a time when none of us had feedback and a seller went out on a limb and gave an opportunity to some individuals to get established, good deal! However there are now more risks because there are a group of newbies to Audiogon that are trying to con sellers. This happened twice to me because I was working with new members with no feedback trying to con me but was able to see through before I got too involved. I'm not certain I will now do a repeat on that.