Once you go 300b it’s hard to go back?

It’s been a while since posting here and total change in my system. I’ve been on the lower power trip and been using a first watt sit2 for years and rotating preamps. I’m now using Omega 1.5 Alinco speakers.  I recently picked up a Line Magnetic 210, a 300b set integreted. I have been loving it. Barley pushing 1 watt according to the meter. Then I purchased some new tubes the Elrog 300b and EML rectifiers. Almost spending more on tubes than the amp it self. I have ignored responsibilities because it’s hard to step away from the music. Everything sounds wonderfully intoxicating.  The simplicity of the integrated, and the lovely glow of sound coming from the tubes. I knew tubes could sound great but really impressed with an integrated amp. 

128x128guf
I have an SET 300B that I don't use very often, for HT and the majority of my two channel listening, I use kit built Class D Audio amps which sound quite good. Last night, I decided it was time to fire up the SET amp, along with the 12AU7 Grounded Grid (with some upgrades in output caps and tubes), and was stunned once again just how musical it all sounded.

I also have more invested in tubes than the actual amp cost, but the upgraded caps and resistors made the cost of the EML 300B XLS worth every cent spent on them.

My very modest Assemblage SET 300B will stay with me 'til I am no more.
Personally for my taste if I ever went the SET route again, it's been some years, I would go for either the 2A3 or 45 tube over the 300B. Both to me are a touch more incisive and transparent though also lower power.
Yeah thats next for sure. I'm not even pushing 1 watt in my near field  set up. 
I haven’t strayed too far beyond my el34 based amps the past few years until recently purchasing an Allnic t1500. The sound is unlike anything I have owned..., more dimensional, better tone and surprisingly enough, better bass. At times though the 300b does get a bit glassy ( golden lion perhaps) 
I don't see myself straying from my Aric Audio SET 300B. After many years riding on the amp carousel ive found MY amp. I'm using Sophia Royal Princess tubes and am enjoying a beautifully realistic musical sound. I'm not saying SET amps are the best amps.....just the best for my personal tastes and system.